MWA performs marketing and consulting projects for post-acute care organizations in long-term
care and assisted living, companies providing services to the LTC and AL industry and provider
- Market Studies for New Facilities/Programs, Competitor Research (including mystery
shopping) and Analysis, and Strategic Marketing Plan Development.
- Managed Care: Review, Analysis, Negotiation, Completion and Implementation of
managed care contracts for provider and payor organizations. Design, Development and
Operation of networks consistent with applicable standards.
- Revenue Cycle: From verifying that listings in managed care directories are accurate,
correct handling of referrals (treatments appropriately authorized, single case
agreements/ letters of agreements completely as necessary, reviewing payments to
ensure compliance with contracts/agreements, to contractual collection issues with
payers and patients.
- Reimbursement: Fee schedule expertise RBRVS fee schedules for physicians and other
healthcare practitioners (allied health, etc.), per diem, APGs and MS DRGs, as well as
episode of treatment case rates for hospitals and other healthcare facilities.
- Internal/External Training and Community Outreach Education Programs to impact
Census Development: Behavior Based Interviewing for Customer Service Qualities,
Conducting Tours that Close on Admits; Staff members’ role in census development;
Patient progress and satisfaction results in business development; tiering and targeting
referral sources; Sales Training
- Public Relations: Articles, Advertising, brochures, newsletters, printed materials, web
content, CEO speeches, videos and commercial production (scripts, styling, editing),
etc.), special event planning, brand identity and awareness
- Recruiting for physical rehabilitation therapists (Occupational, Physical and Speech
Therapists) openings for clients